The manufacturer of constant pressure water replenishment device answers its working principle
The constant pressure water supply device is a stable pressure water flushing device, which is widely used in air conditioning, heating systems, water supply pipe network systems, etc. It can replace the traditional expansion tank, can reduce the number of pumps, and can absorb water in the expansion system. Part Easy to achieve automatic flushing, automatic exhaust, automatic decompression.
Working principle: The working principle of the constant pressure water replenishment device is to use the expansion of gas. It is mainly composed of a box-type constant pressure tank, a water pump, a pressure switch, a control box, a safety valve, a base and a connecting pipe. As the temperature of the system increases, As the volume of water increases, the pressure in the system increases. At this point, some water will enter the constant pressure tank of the capsule. The expansion of the capsule will compress the gas in the tank until the system pressure and the pressure in the tank balance. As the amount of water in the system decreases And the system pressure decreases, the gas in the tank expands and pushes the pressure back into the system. If the water supply still cannot meet the needs of the system, the pump starts to replenish the water. The start and stop actions of the pump are controlled by the system's electrical contact pressure gauge and control box. The electrical contact has 2 set pressure points, one is the pump start pressure P1, the other is the pump stop pressure P2, P1 and P2 are the low constant pressure point and high working pressure of the system respectively. The constant pressure water supply device is replenished through the oil tank. When the system pressure does not reach P1, the control box controls the pump to start replenishing the system with water. When the system pressure and the tank pressure are greater than P2, the pump stops working.
The equipment produced by the company has been widely used in electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, printing and dyeing, electroplating, food, medicine, papermaking, automobile, hotel, industrial and civil construction and other industries, and has won the trust of users.
- What are the advantages of room temperature deaerators and traditional deaerators?
- How to effectively maintain constant pressure water supply and exhaust device
- Daily use costs of automatic water softener manufacturers
- Selection and installation precautions of bypass water processor
- Talking about the circulating water system of the bypass water processor manufacturer
- Features of the Bypass Processor
- Introduction and working principle of condenser rubber ball online cleaning device
- Disadvantages and advantages of quartz sand filters
- Quartz sand filter masters selection skills to save money
- Five advantages of quartz sand filters
- What are the new design concepts of the dosing device
- How to check whether the shallow sand filter will leak
- The reason why you need to maintain the automatic water softener
- How to maintain the various parts of the automatic water softener
- Why can't the automatic water softener absorb salt?
- Process and principle analysis of automatic water softener
- Dosing process and principle analysis of dosing device
- A brief introduction to the efficiency of the automatic water softener
- Where can the dosing device be used
- Shallow sand filters have a wide range of applications