Product introduction LH-TQ vacuum degasser is a device for reducing dissolved oxygen in water in circulating water system. Control unit (including water pump, intelligent control cabinet, valve assembly, rack, etc.) and vacuum tank (including tank body, atomization and degassing, automatic exhaust
LH-TQ vacuum deaerator is a device used to reduce dissolved oxygen in water in circulating water systems. It consists of control unit (including water pump, intelligent control cabinet, valve assembly, frame, etc.) and vacuum tank (including tank body, atomization and degassing, automatic exhaust device, etc.).
The vacuum deaerator acts as a bypass and is installed on the return side of the circulating water system.
During the first run, the system filled the vacuum tank with water, and the water pump was started to draw the vacuum tank to a negative pressure state and maintain it. At this time, the inlet side of the vacuum tank is opened, and the system water is injected into the vacuum tank through the atomizing and degassing system.
After one cycle of continuous operation, the water pump is stopped, the system is filled with water in the vacuum tank, and the precipitated air is discharged.
1. Greatly shorten the exhaust time of the heating or cooling system after the first water injection (when installed at a high position).
2. Remove the gas from the system to prevent air resistance and ensure the stable operation of the system.
3. Eliminate system cavitation and reduce system operating noise.
4. Because the gas in the water is removed, there will be no air bubbles on the surface of the heat exchanger, which improves the heat exchange efficiency.
5. The working time and period of the degasser can be set as required.
6. A single degasser is suitable for a system capacity of 150m3; multiple units can be used in parallel.
7. The equipment is easy to install, fully automatic, safe and reliable, and easy to maintain.
Water system volume
Water system temperature (℃)
Vacuum degree of degassing tank (MPa)
50 ～ 100
0 ～ 90
100 ～ 200
200 ～ 400
400 ～ 800